If you are ambitious, willing to work hard, and would like to join a small company with big plans in the early stages of start-up, we could be a perfect match.
We are on the lookout for Salesforce Consultants.
You will be involved in consulting, implementing, configuring and supporting Salesforce solutions for our small business/mid-market client base in the North West of the UK. You will be mostly home-based, but your role will obviously involve travel to client sites for consulting and requirements gathering. You should also be willing to travel to our office in the North West of England for one day a week.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and/or Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
Key skills and experience
- Strong hands-on Salesforce Administrator skills
- Experience of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Business analysis experience
- Experience of complex requirements gathering
- Business process modelling
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good technical documentation skills
In return for your talents you can expect a generous compensation package, and genuine prospects for rapid advancement as our company grows.
Do you have the skills and experience? Are you looking for a change? Would you like to join our team? Please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.