If you are ambitious, willing to work hard, and would like to join a small company with big plans, we could be a perfect match.
Freelance Marketing Assistant (part-time)
We are on the lookout for a part-time Freelance Marketing Assistant.
You will be involved in brainstorming, researching and writing content for a number of ongoing campaigns including social media, email, and blog articles. You will be mostly home-based, but should also be willing to travel to our office in the North West of England for meetings if required.
Key skills and experience
- Fluent in the English language
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Keen awareness of plagiarism and copyright
- Knowledge of marketing automation and multi-touch engagement campaigns
- An interest in sales and marketing, and their intersection with technology
- A portfolio of sample content pieces – including social media/blog content
In return for your talents you can expect generous payment for your time, and genuine prospects for training, development and advancement as our company grows. You will also be working with cutting-edge marketing automation technology.
Do you have the skills and experience? Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to join our team? Please email a covering letter and some links to samples of your work directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.