If you are ambitious, willing to work hard, and would like to join a small company with big plans, we could be a perfect match.
Freelance Pardot Specialists (full or part-time)
We are on the lookout for Pardot Specialists.
You will be involved in consulting, implementing, configuring and supporting Salesforce and Pardot solutions for our small business/mid-market client base in the North of England. You will be mostly home-based, but your role will obviously involve travel to client sites for consulting and requirements gathering. You should also be willing to travel to our office in the North West of England for meetings if required.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist and/or Pardot Consultant
Key skills and experience
- Strong hands-on Salesforce Administrator skills
- Experience of Pardot, including Salesforce integration
- Business analysis experience
- Experience of complex requirements gathering
- Business process modelling
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good technical documentation skills
In return for your talents you can expect a generous compensation package, and genuine prospects for rapid advancement as our company grows.
Do you have the skills and experience? Are you looking for a change? Would you like to join our team? Please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.